- MV live working safety shoes to protect against step voltage.
- Conform to ASTM F2413:2018 Electrical Hazard resistance 18 kV.
- Conform to EDF- RTE SERECT standard: ST HTA 70A Ind. E
- Ideal for work at height (ladder, pylon).
- Textile anti-penetration sole resistant up to 1430 N.
- PU/ nitrile sole resistant up to 300°C.
- SB: Basic requirement (innocuousness, comfort, strength, resistance to shocks hazards, compression 200 J).
- SRC: slip resistance (SRA+SRB). Anti-slip sole and resistant to hydrocarbons.
- E: Shock absorption in the heel area.
- P: Penetration resistance.
- FO: Oil resistant sole.
- WRU : Stem resistant to penetration and the water absorption.
- HRO: Heat resistant outsole 300°C.
- Smooth full grain leather. Breathable Thinsulate membrane with very good thermal insulation (quick drying).
- Safety toe cap resistant up to 240 J.