- Electrical insulating boots to work safely on applications up to 17 kV, tested at 20 kV.
- Insulating boots offering increased protection against electric shocks, capable of resisting over 35 kV at the sole (3 minutes) and at 20 kV over the whole boot for up to 8 hours.
- Provides protection against step voltage.
- Comfort of use: release tab for hands-free removal, adjustable upper height, washable non-absorbent polyester lining.
- Complies with EN 50321-1:2018, class 2 (17 000 V AC).
- Conforms to ASTM 1117 (20 kV) and ATSM 2413.
- Arc-Flash protection ATPV 40 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2621:2019.
- Colour: high visibility yellow.
- Leakage current less than 5mA at 5 kV and less than 18 mA at 20 kV.
- Non-slip vulcanised rubber sole (SRC) conforming to SATRA TM144 and EN13287.
- Anti-slip sole resistant to high heat (300° for 60 seconds).
- Oil and petrol resistant sole.
- Reinforced steel and epoxy coated tip for protection up to 200 J.
- Energy absorbing heel in compliance with EN 345 SBE and EN ISO 20345 SBE.
- 100% waterproof.
- Removable, washable insole.