- Insulating mat for live and dead work. Maximum operating voltage: 1000 V AC - 1500 V DC.
- Used to cover the floor for the electrical protection of operators in electrical installations.
- Protect the workers from the ground potential.
- Must be adapted to the nominal voltage of the network supplying the installation on which it is used.
- In accordance with IEC 61111:2009 standard and to specific properties of the “C” Category (extremely low temperature folding test at – 40 °C).
- RoHS2 compliant. REACH compliant (SVHC free).
- Material:elastomere without halogen.
- Unit test in production.
- D bar code (Datamatrix) on marking with direct link to user guide and technical sheet.
- Storage temperature: +10°C to +21°C.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +55°C.